So...After you find that dream dress...the pressure begins to find a veil to match. If you go through a salon, my advice - don't do it! My mother is a pretty good seamstress. She ended up making a veil in about five minutes at a cost of 15 bucks. Now it was a mock one and she says she is going to make another one with better material, but likely will not cost more than 20 bucks. Are you kidding me? Do you know how much they cost at salons? Between $80-150 bucks. WHAT? I told my mother that I think I am just going to chain her to a sewing machine, force to make hundreds of these suckers and sell them on the internet. We could make a killing and I could pay for this wedding!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment