Is it bad that I might push back when we go on our honeymoon, because the Sex and the City Movie comes out on May 30, 2008 - right when we are in Europe? Seriously...I have been waiting and waiting for this movie and of course had already planned taking a day off and going with my girlfriends to see it! I guess I can only hope that the movie is released later?
Saturday, September 29, 2007
SATC!
Is it bad that I might push back when we go on our honeymoon, because the Sex and the City Movie comes out on May 30, 2008 - right when we are in Europe? Seriously...I have been waiting and waiting for this movie and of course had already planned taking a day off and going with my girlfriends to see it! I guess I can only hope that the movie is released later?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment