I had a very strange conversation with my mother today. She was talking about this new blogging craze because I have a cousin who blogs about her kids on her website. My mother said she just felt it was another way for people to selfishly promote themselves. I told her I didn't necessarily agree, but kept my mouth shut over this site. Why - I don't know.I have to say that I find myself at first just writing this stuff to keep me sane. And it started out a couple days a week or just on the weekend. Now I feel naked if I have not gone to a blog or posted something here. I could care less who visits this, but then I do fret that a friend is going to come across this and ask if this is me...which is just weird. Who cares - if I am putting it all out there. But anyways...

1 comment:
I find that blogging has just become a fun way for me to de-stress and chill out...I get to blog about things I love (mostly weddings) and help friends/family who are planning events at the same time, by trying to find cool inspiration.
Plus, I love reading other blogs...so blog on, woman!!! :) As long as it's something you enjoy, that's all that matters. :)
Our parents are from a different generation...I hear it from my mom too, how back in her day there were no computers, people actually went and did stuff.
Well, I think she forgets that back in my day (I'm 29), we didn't have computers either...our first one was when I was 16.
I'm just going with the flow...you've gotta, otherwise the world will get too techie on us, and we'll be lost! lol
Though I have to admit, I still don't have an Ipod. Or an Mp3 player. Nor do I know the difference between the two...lol because "back in my day", I grew up with a Walkman, baby! lol Ssshhh...don't tell anyone!!! Ha ha.
Happy blogging!
-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
Post a Comment