The to-do list is looking a little bit better this week. I have two possible invitation designs - I just need to decide on which one. I have set an appointment with my planner (another big yeah!). Bridesmaids dresses - I am making the decision tonight (I swear). I do feel like having a planner that is calling me is going to bring everything else together.
Funny story though...I was talking to a former male co-worker who had gotten married last year. He gave me some great pointers, but there was one that I am totally going to do. We recently went to a wedding. It was a good male friend of mine, however, I never had met his girlfriend now bride (it was definitely a whirl-wind courtship). Well, I still have not met her. How crazy is that? We went to the wedding, but they never got around to our table at the reception. But going back to the co-worker's pointers - he told me the best thing they ever did was after the ceremony was done and they walked back down the aisle together - they then went and were the ones to escort their guests from the pews...instead of the ushers. I thought how great is that?! So you can thank all your guests AND then enjoy your reception without feeling like you need to go around and greet everyone.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
since you're still making a decision on the b'maids dresses, i'm going to give my advice - as a recent chocolate bridesmaid... PLEASE go shorter. long just looks too, well, like a gigantic tootsie roll. :) i loved my brown tea-length dress and have already worn it again!
E.
Post a Comment