Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another Wedding

Exciting news - My fiance's niece got engaged over the weekend! (Yes - his niece. He is the youngest of a very big family and his first niece is only six years younger than him!). Like me, she wants to get married all at the same place and not do the church thing. So it has been sort of fun to pull out my old files and hand over some of the sites that I loved, but couldn't do. She is teetering back and forth on getting married either in the city or heading out to the suburbs. I rattled off a couple downtown sites off the top of my head, but would love anyone else's input...She is definitely looking for something unique and possibly inexpensive (HA!).

Downtown Chicago
The Stadium Club at Wrigley Field (I am not kidding. My friend just went to a wedding there a couple weeks ago and said it was awesome!)

1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i vote for using wrigley as the rehearsal dinner (it just isn't wedding-y, ya know?). cafe brauer is GORGEOUS - i heart peonies is getting married there!