I hate going to the knot, because of that ticking time bomb it has on your main page - the lovely countdown of how many days you have until your big day! Today, I went on there and saw that I have 130 days to go. It freaked me out a bit. However, this week I feel like I have progressed on a couple things. I am going to the Crate and Barrel registry party on Thursday night but prior to that I am stopping over to my designer to see my first proof of my invitation. A little excited and a little scared. I hope I like it. A couple things are getting finalized and I am hoping to get nailed down - transportation and hair and makeup. The biggest vent I have is the fact that vendors will not get back to me. Especially hair and makeup folks. Unfortunately, my hair guy is going to be out of town on our wedding weekend, so I have to start from stratch. I easily could do my own make-up but hair is another thing...Once I get those finalized, I feel like I am set (until the next DIY projects - favor boxes, menus, etc.). Yikes!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
To Do List...
I hate going to the knot, because of that ticking time bomb it has on your main page - the lovely countdown of how many days you have until your big day! Today, I went on there and saw that I have 130 days to go. It freaked me out a bit. However, this week I feel like I have progressed on a couple things. I am going to the Crate and Barrel registry party on Thursday night but prior to that I am stopping over to my designer to see my first proof of my invitation. A little excited and a little scared. I hope I like it. A couple things are getting finalized and I am hoping to get nailed down - transportation and hair and makeup. The biggest vent I have is the fact that vendors will not get back to me. Especially hair and makeup folks. Unfortunately, my hair guy is going to be out of town on our wedding weekend, so I have to start from stratch. I easily could do my own make-up but hair is another thing...Once I get those finalized, I feel like I am set (until the next DIY projects - favor boxes, menus, etc.). Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Every once in a while I get freaked out when I look at the full to do list too! And also have the same vent about vendors not always being responsive!
I am sure you will get it all done!
Ooh, love the new look of the blog. That header is SO fun!
I agree with you in so many ways on so many things! Logging onto my knot account is almost depressing because of the overwhelming to do list. And some vendors are HORRIBLE about getting back to you...I don't understand it. Good luck on nailing everything down!
I know hwat you mean....141 days for me and that is a scary number! I feel like I have sooo much to do!!
Oh...thank you, Aletha. I decided to change it up.
I agree totally. Knot.com bombards you with soooo much stuff. Check out www.museweddings.com. It makes it easy to organize your to-do's. Just a tip on how to get it done!
Post a Comment