Monday, February 18, 2008

In a Funk...

(via Jaime's site)
Ok....several things - I am tired of wedding planning. There I said it. It might be the snow, the cold weather or something, but I have hit a wall with making decisions. I hope I get my wedding love back...and soon.

Something that might get me out of this funk - this website. Thank you to Jaime for this wonderful website. She created it for her sister's upcoming wedding and seriously - these are my colors. I have gotten so much inspiration from this site! Thank you!

3 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Awww...yay! I'm so happy you like it!

I originally wasn't going to "publish" it, but figured sharing is caring...so forgive the personal notes in there, or lack of words...lol.

I mostly just try to keep it short and post more pictures as I find them...but it works! Once her wedding is over, I am sure I'll try to update it with better writing, lol but for now it's just for fun.

Wow, I'm babbling (too much coffee today!). Anyhow, I update it weekly if not daily, so keep checking back! SO happy it found you! If you ever need help searching for something in mind, let me know...I get into this wedding stuff! :)

Happy planning!
-Jaime

Tara Vorhes said...

i hear ya! sometimes i get tired of weddings and planning and projects!!! :)

beautiful board! i love pink!

Anonymous said...

i am also in a funk, and it is definitely the weather. february sucks balls. i really think the motivation, and enjoyment will come back for you (and hopefully me too!) when the sun comes out