Not that I am all about myself - but it is always fun to go to a friend's house and see our Save the Date magnet on their fridge! I fretted over our Save the Date for weeks trying to find the right one. I contemplated doing just a cool postcard, but I then decided on this one from Magnet Street. We love to laugh and of course laugh at ourselves - so what perfect magnet for us! Here is what our magnet looked like (of course I took off our names and website). All they needed were really good photos of us so they could cut out our heads and tada - here was our magnet. Magnet Street was really good to work with and so fast - I would recommend them to anyone.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Save the Date
Not that I am all about myself - but it is always fun to go to a friend's house and see our Save the Date magnet on their fridge! I fretted over our Save the Date for weeks trying to find the right one. I contemplated doing just a cool postcard, but I then decided on this one from Magnet Street. We love to laugh and of course laugh at ourselves - so what perfect magnet for us! Here is what our magnet looked like (of course I took off our names and website). All they needed were really good photos of us so they could cut out our heads and tada - here was our magnet. Magnet Street was really good to work with and so fast - I would recommend them to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too cute!
Too funny!
Post a Comment