Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

Well, I am less than two months away from our big day. My "Can't Wait to Get Married" To Do List is getting smaller and smaller, but then I decided to add a couple more DIY projects to it and it gets big again. So the pressure is on...

1) Invitations went out on Saturday when my fiance realized he had left off a couple friends. Then I realized I left off my boss. Oops...
2) I love, love these card boxes that I saw on Something New, Something Old. I have said that I would love to do this as a DIY project - but does anyone know where you can find these type of boxes? I am willing to do the fabric, etc., but can't seem to find any boxes with lids.
3) Four TJ Maxx stores later - I ended my quest for the letter "R". We might do something else with the S only...but darn you TJ - why could you not have an R!!
4) I seriously am addicted to stalking my gift registries.

3 comments:

A Windy City Wedding said...

Container Store has cardboard boxes with sep. lids, you would have to cut the hole out but it might work! Check in their wrapping paper section, thats where I found them a few months ago.

Kelly said...

I just got a box at Michael's with a lid...however, it is round, not square.

Chitown Wife said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I don't know what I was thinking - you are so right - I found the perfect one at the Container Store and I do like the circle one at Michaels! Thanks again!