Wednesday, March 12, 2008

To Do List

So I still have so much I need to do, but decided that I would at least highlight the things I have done!

1) Phew...invitations are done. DONE! And ready to go in the mail next week.
2) I am working on our menu cards and trying to figure out what we are going to do for escort cards and programs. Hopefully those suckers will be figured out next week.
3) I have scheduled my hair but still need to figure out make-up.
4) Approved our budget with our flowers...I went crazy and then decided to cut some things. Yes, the peonies centerpieces and bouquets are still on it!
5) Finally finished our registry.
6) Received my shower invitation and it is beautiful.
7) And did all of this while on the road for the last two weeks for work...Ugh, I miss you Chicago.

2 comments:

jessica lynn said...

1. jealous you get to have peonies!!!!!!
2. jealous that you have your registry done!!!!!
3. i hear you about being out on the road and planning a wedding...not fun!

Chitown Wife said...

I actually was in your neck of the woods - Indianapolis!!