Thursday, May 8, 2008

Guestbook (Check)



So our polaroid guestbook is arriving this week! Thanks to Amanda, who is the owner of Paperlust, she sent me some photos of it. I wanted something unique and fun and I think she nailed it. We started looking for my colors first (deep chocolate and deep pink) and really could only find a couple that I liked. Then I decided that I just loved this paper too much to not use it. Any type of retro flowers - I am all over it. Of course, to tie it back into our wedding - I used our lovely logo.


3 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

it's so cute! i love it!

Miss G said...

It's really cool! I like that you're using a unique guest book. I just posted about the best wedding related book that I've read here: http://sundrenchedmoments.blogspot.com/2008/05/sacred-threshold.html
if you're interested. Kelly

Dana said...

I love you guest book. I am looking into doing something like this, but instead of the guest taking Polarids of themselves, there will be pictures of my fiance and I. I will be leaving space around the photos so that my guest can place there well wishes around them. I do not want to have a regular guest book especially since I will have ever ones address since I sent them an invitation.