Thursday, November 8, 2007

Something Bold

About a week ago, I came across this post on Classic Bride about birdcage veils. I was thrilled because I actually had the same idea! My mother is making my veil and thought I was wanting your typical one, so unfortunately, I have thrown a little bit a curve ball for her because now I want to see if she can make a birdcage veil instead. I did some investigating and found Something Bold which makes these type of veils for around $35 or more. Actually even sent an email to them and they responded right back, answering all my questions. So if mom can't come through - I think I am going to go this route. And after trying on my dress which has a very 1950's look to it - I think I can get away from it. I found these on brides.com...

No comments: