Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trying to check things off...

Work is killing me this week, so I have been lacking on the posts. I had two work presentations and then will be doing another one later this month, so I am totally feeling a little stressed right now. But I am still trying to sort through a couple wedding details right now. Invitations (thank you everyone for the suggestions!) - I think I have resolved for the time being. Bridesmaids dresses - it looks like it is going to be the Jim Hjelm dresses which I am finalizing tonight at the bridal shop.

On a major vent - I am trying to get ahold of my wedding planner. I had to get one through my venue and unfortunately, I had to leave another message again and have not heard back. I have a feeling that because my wedding is over six months - I am not her first priority. Yeah not good. Hopefully - I will get a call from her today or the anti-bridezilla clause I have is going out the window.

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, I hope your wedding planning gets back to you ASAP! That's not cool at all!